If this listing is incorrect, contact Assaf Kehati.
Blue Note New York
131 West Third Street
New York, NY
Sun, October 14, 2012
Assaf Kehati Trio w/ Ehud Ettun & Ferenc Nemeth at The Blue Note, NYC.
Sunday, October 14th, Two Shows: at 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM
Assaf Kehati - guitar
Ehud Ettun - bass
Ferenc Nemeth - drums
The Blue Note:
Blue Note New York
131 West 3rd Street
New York, NY 10012
$29.50 includes, brunch, the show and a drink.
Assaf Kehati website:
* Promotional video: http://youtu.be/hDYYjGbQWnY
* When Will the Blues Leave (Ornette Coleman): http://youtu.be/KgwezEG5uKk
* Beneath the Almond Tree (Kehati): http://youtu.be/0VLJM_Dhb90
* The Horses Fight (Kehati, at Blue Note, 2010): http://youtu.be/NxTIIxuL-dA
* Naked (Kehati): http://youtu.be/gTZlbjx24O8
* Lorca (w/ Billy Hart): http://youtu.be/Pc2Ioa0KMOk
• “Airy and melodic and floating and free”. - THOMAS CONRAD, STEREOPHILE
• “A new chapter of modern jazz”. - EDWARD BLANCO, EJAZZNEWS
• “A master musical sculptor”. - DAN BILAWSKY, ALL ABOUT JAZZ
• “All-stars at every position”. - JON GARELICK, BOSTON HERALD
Full article: by Dan Bilawsky (All About Jazz), Assaf Kehati at Blue Note in 2010:
Assaf Kehati - has been working with Billy Hart, Eli Degibri, Donny McCaslin, Seamus Blake, Victor Lewis and has been performing at Washington DC Jazz Festival, Regattabar, Boston, MuzEnergo (Russia) Jazz Festival, New England Cable News and Toronto Jazz Festival. He released two critically acclaimed CDs as a leader, A View From My Window (2010) and Flowers and Other Stories (2011).
Ehud Ettun - worked and performed with Eli Degibri, Third World Love (Avishai Cohen), and Fred Hersch, and also appeared at the Red Sea Jazz Festival, the Tel Aviv Jazz Festival, Casa Del Jazz in Rome, Scullers Jazz club in Boston and Bimhius in Amsterdam.
Ferenc Nemeth - has played with musicians such as Herbie Hancock, Wayne Shorter, Christian McBride, John Patitucci, Terence Blanchard, John Abercrombie, Mark Turner, Chris Cheek, Aaron Goldberg, and many more. He is also a member of Gilfema with Lionel Loueke and Massimo Biolcati. Nemeth's "Night Songs" was nominated for the 7th Annual Independent Music Awards for Jazz Album of the year.
Blue Note, NYC. Sunday, October 14th, Two Shows: at 12:30 PM & 2:30 PM
Volunteers wanted! Help us maintain venue and event information in New York. Learn how here.comments powered by Disqus